March 16, 2010

Believe in what you do



"I wish you could find something so
worthwhile that you deem it worthy of
investing your life with it"
-Extract of A Wish for a Leader-


"i did not succeed..?" should i feel down..?

No.


I feel that BEAUTIFUL things are waiting for me in the future.

I feel BLESSED for having the opportunity to experience what is to "fail" and to see it come with a smile in my face and HOPE in my heart. We can't know what success means if we don't know failure.

I feel different because of the way how I manage my emotions.

I feel happy because I have BEAUTIFUL people in my life.

I feel now my life starts...

“It’s not the end, neither the beginning of the end, but the end of the beginning.”


p/s: hey peeps.. just believe in what you do ok.! =)

1 comment:

Ḏαᾔṧα said...

i believe in myself...