assalamualaikum
its the end of month and i can be very moody. hormone imbalance plus the urge to complete the design report. sorry for keep on nagging about my design report. i have ups and downs. mood swings as swing as the weather in sheffield. this 3rd year of chemical engineering really makes me feel so suffocated. i'll stop saying about this on 6th February 2012 at 2pm and i'll give the sweetest smile to the whole world. pinky promise.!
thankyou Allah for giving me support in many unexpected ways. supportive family, supervisor, lecturer, housemates and friends. i'm feel so blessed. sorry Allah if i do whine. astaghfirullahazim..
thankyou my beloved housemate, ieda.. :)
i love the 'bunny' part. haha
cause even the stars they burn
some even fall to the earth
we've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
No, I won't give up
I don't wanna be someone who walks so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
(I won't give up, Jason Mraz)
i'm not good in writing very poetic words but please do know that i'm so touched. sorry for not replying your message because i feel so speechless. ok, this post is for you. lol. thankyou dear. may allah bless you always. best friend till jannah, insyaallah. uhibbuki fillah. ^__^
p/s: i guess pak cik yafai dah 'cam' my face. kalau terserempak, dari jauh nampak dia senyum lebar. agak-agak dia bagi tak kalau mintak discount waktu beli ayam.? haha. ;p


No comments:
Post a Comment