assalamualaikum
its 19th May 2012 and my dad turns 55 years old. happy birthday ayah..!!! no words can describe how i feel. I'm praying that Allah will bless you always cause i feel so blessed to have a father like you.! You are a gift from Allah that I treasured the most. thankyou Allah. :)
A birthday card for ayah and he got it on time.!
"Fuiyooo.. I got a gold birthday card with your pictures inside.."
yes, you are my first love. that's why I don't need a boyfriend. hoho. why.?
He will be there when I need him. Menangis, ketawa, gembira, ceritakan semua masalah.. I always be your bibik untuk pakaikan stokin sebelum ayah pergi kerja. bajet busy sangat lettew. I love when you said, "harini tak sayang ayah pun kan.?" when I forgot to give you a morning kiss and a hug. I love our conversation in the car. You'll drive slowly so that I'll have enough time to share everything with you. Being by myside through ups and downs. I love when you said, 'I love you' before we end our conversation on phone. I love when you hold my hands. I'm so delighted when you allowed me to get married after graduate. ooopsss.!!! haha. Thankyou for everything. No wonder I become so manja. ;p
Ayah nak hadiah apa.? "I want the best result for your upcoming exam".
Dah agak dah. Yes, I will.. :)
I bet that you never read my blog. But just in case if you might read this one day, I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, exclamation mark, exclamation mark, exclamation mark.!.. :)
Your forever little daughter,
Izzati Ellyani Abdul Rahman

No comments:
Post a Comment