assalamualaikum
it never crossed my mind 4 years ago that i'll have the opportunity to go oversea and studying engineering. i thought this is only for those who are rich and it will be very impossible for me. Alhamdulillah, Allah gave me this golden opportunity and showering His blessings on me..
Everything comes with responsibilities. You'll have a good life if you are responsible toward yourself. Malaysians give their money to me so that i can chase my dreams. As a trade-off, i have to be a responsible student by attending lectures, studying, develop myself to be a very good person and score the best in exams. I owe that to them.
I'll go to class no matter what. Walaupun kelas tu boring gile, walaupun kelas tu mengantukkan, walaupun tak faham satu benda pun.. I know, that is MY responsibility and I'm searching for that one thing.. which is Allah's Blessings.. Everything that I have achieved so far, is from Allah.. Without His will and blessings, I am nothing..
Never ever take things for granted...
p/s: somebody shout out 'izzati' in class.. and then he said, 'oh, i like that name...' ^__^

No comments:
Post a Comment