June 20, 2012

Yellow Mellow Malaysia


Assalamualaikum Malaysia..



Alhamdulillah, dah sampai Malaysia.! Being with family is the best feeling. The best experience was when my flight ticket was upgraded to business class. Breakfast makan grill chicken tu.. Thankyou Emirates.! :D






Too many surprise once I arrived at KLIA. Almost got a heart attack. I've been looking around the house to find 'what else.?' Having nasi, telur dadar, ayam gulai maman, sambal tempoyak daun kayu and kicap as my dinner. Burger bakar for supper. I am a happy lady. Looking forward for more food.! :D






Why this burger bakar looks so shiny.? Best bro.!



Bawak balik BB, tapi lupa nak unlock. Memang pandai la kan. I need a new handphone. Nokia 3110 pun boleh. As long as I can text and call. Abang is planning for a family vacation in Kelantan next week.! That means SHOPPING and FOOD.! I guess I have to apply for a leave from my supervisor. kehkeh. 




Will update about my summer trips: BELFAST and BARCELONA soon. Before that, I have to complete my homework first. Dear brain, please works.!









p/s: Malaysia is too hot sampaikan my cats tido dalam bilik air.. Should I give it a try.? :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pergh xxnak berkilat pulak berger tuh... haha have a nice holiday.!

Izzati Ellyani said...

berkilat gile kan.? nnti i wanna try king size burger. 3 layers.. you too.. happy holiday.. :D