Assalamualaikum
I've checked my 3rd year results and Alhamdulillah, I'm able to proceed MEng with first class average. Though a bit lower than my 2nd year average, I'm still grateful and I have to work harder to graduate with 1st class average. Dear Izzati, I know you can do it.! Fighting.! :)
"You progress on to the final year of the MEng with a first class average (slightly lower than last year) This is a very good result - well done. Have a great time at home - try not to forget too much. The fourth year requires even more integration of your knowledge and self motivation in the research project"
Thankyou Reyma, Sha, Ain and Athirah for being great friends. We will graduate with 1st class MEng, Insyaallah.. Let's help each others. Uhibbuki fillah. :)
MEng Chemical Engineering 2013
(The picture was taken on our last day of exams)
I'll start my internship on Monday. I have collected my hostel key and MICET's staffs are being so nice to me. Please treat me just like the others. Don't expect anything from me except fridge magnet as souvenir. Hehe. Ibu is quite reluctant to let me go. She keeps asking, "Kenapa nak buat internship.? Tak payah la pegi". I have a simple answer, "Ibu, I'll graduate next year and I have to hunt for a job. This is part of my future investment. I'll go back home every weekend and cook for you." :)
p/s: I'm still using the same number. Give me a call. ;p


No comments:
Post a Comment