November 9, 2012

Keep your chin up, girl.!


Assalamualaikum


A frustrating moment when your efforts are not enough and you don't meet the expectations. Feel to give up and planning for a new future that seems daunting. I don't want to do phd. I don't want to be a lecturer. I want to be an engineer.! Curl up in the bed and crying. Tsk3. I won't blame the hormone imbalance but I'll put the blame on me. Dear me, hold on and let's take this as a challenge, shall we.? You never know what the future holds. :)


Last thursday blaja pasal kisah nabi Yunus a.s yang ditelan ikan nun sebagai balasan kerana baginda lari daripada meneruskan dakwah kepada umatnya. Allah mengabulkan doa nabi Yunus untuk keluar dari ikan nun setelah berzikir selama 40 hari. 


"Jika tidak kerana dia (Nabi Yunus) daripada orang yang selalu mengucapkan tasbih, nescaya tidaklah ia dapat keluar dari perut ikan sampai hari berbangkit" (37: 143-144)


Morals of the story are, Face the Problems, Never Run Away and Be Responsible.! Though it might be hard, always believe in Allah's help. Yes, Izzati.! Chin up and you are strong for this. :)


"Allah sometimes takes us into troubled waters, not to drown us, but to cleanse us"




Crazy friends.
Waiting for CFD iterations is like forever.
Sejak ada telefon bimbit pintar, semakin rajin untuk amek gambar. 










p/s: I am fragile and delicate. Handle me with care. My mood is unpredictable. Sorry for all the tantrum. 

No comments: