November 6, 2012

Guy Fawkes Day


Assalamualaikum


Final year is hectic. Everybody knows that. But I still have (read: curi) the time to have fun with friends and treat myself better. 5th November is the Guy Fawkes Day. There is a story behind this event but basically he invented the fireworks and tadaaaa...!!! we have fireworks show every year. It was my first and last experience to watch this show. I'm gonna cherish this memory forever. Thankyou nina for inviting me.! I had so much fun and you know me very well. :D




Awesome bestfriend. :)



Partners in crime






I found the fireworks were very elegant. It danced according to the music and believed me, it was so romantic.!!! Less photos because I was so busy enjoying the show. Heh. ;)



Recently, I keep on forgetting if I have lock the door.? Did I flushed the toilet.? Did I switched off the toilet's light.? Did I take my medicine.? Dr. Pitt said this is what we called as LAPSE where we tend to forget things which we do it routinely. Ahh, a great relieved. Solat dan makan pasti tidak akan lupa, insyaallah.Maybe I am too busy thinking about my final year project. Hihi.



I have the image of a very positive minded, very discipline and highly motivated person among my friends. Sometimes, I do feel tired of being so strong and I wanna someone to hold my hands, let me rest for awhile and lead me the way. Can you.? Love the "Fix You" lyrics. There are few things out of our control and we wished to reverse back time and give the best. The fact is, it won't.!

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse



Oh, Athirah post this photo on instagram and I feel so so so sooooo cute comelos fabulous sophisticated.! Ok, perasan.! I keep on looking at this picture because it gives me the feeling that I am a happy lady. Be grateful enough, Izzati. Life is beautiful if you appreciate it.  :)



Si gadis yang pelupa. =.='



K. Bye.!




p/s: I am expressing too much emotions just in one post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

create the firework? event tu bukan pasal sejarah gelap negara england ke??

Izzati Ellyani said...

is it.? then, someone must told me ajaran sesat. lol. you can ask encik google for the answer. The beauty of fireworks matter. ;p