December 20, 2012

Chicken chop

Assalamualaikum



Winter breaks mean its 'me time'. Did you know the feelings to sleep without have to think about lectures, assignments or projects, wake up to a beautiful day with nothing in your mind, having breakfast, shopping, going to the gym, gossiping with your family and of course cooking.!!! Oh, watching hindustan without guilty too. Ahhh, I love holidays. :)



When I craved for food, I'll cook and I love trying new recipe. Craving for chicken chop and tada.! Nama je duduk uk, tapi tak pernah jumpe chicken chop. poor me. 








mouth watering eh.?
mestila sedap jugak.. 







A very easy penny recipe. You just need chicken breast and tepung ayam goreng so-called KFC. For a better umphh and crispier, salut ayam tu twice. Chips tu masuk dalam oven and coleslaw beli instant punye. The crucial part is the black pepper sauce.

Black pepper sauce:

3/4 cwn air
3 ulas bawang putih (tumbuk)
1/2 biji bawang besar
1 1/2 sudu lada hitam (serbuk/biji)
1 sudu besar sos tiram
2 sudu besar kicap pekat
1/2 kiub pati ayam
2 sudu besar butter ayam
1 1/2 sudu besar tepung jagung (bancuh)
garam dan gula

Cara-cara:

Tumis bawang putih dengan butter sampai wangi. Masukkan bawang besar dan lada hitam yang telah di kisar. Tumis sampai pecah minyak. Masukkan sos tiram, kicap pekat, kiub ayam, air dan tepung jagung. Masak hingga kuah pekat.








Senang kan.? I prefer to cook chicken chop rather than Malay's food. Hoho. Western food is so easy and don't be so amused with Jamie Oliver. ;p


Selamat mencuba.! 










p/s: wanna try nasi tomato tomorrow. :D

No comments: