December 16, 2012

Tahun ke-102


Assalamualaikum


Say Hello to winter breaks.!!! As usual, my friends will be away from Sheffield on my upcoming birthday, we had an early celebration at Manchester with the most awesome girlfriends. :D





Hari lahir yang ke-102.! 80 years in advance. LOL.




Sangat terharu, tahu.! 
I prayed for our friendship will last till jannah, insyaallah.. :)








The excited faces..

This was a real surprise. They didn't tell me any single thing where are we heading to. Ok, fine.!


 

Play factor.? I'm thinking of something like petrosains. So nerd. Haha.
But I'm sure it must be FUN.!!!




My heart skipped a beat when I saw this.
Aaaaaaaaaa...... Pengsan.. 
Are you sure.???





Its skiing and snowboarding or any activities that you can do with snow.!
Unfortunately, it was fully booked.
But still, I am extremely happy for the hard work and surprise.
We will go for skiing on a real mountain one day.
One day.. 




Tak dapat main ski kitorang main outdoor ice skating.
Sumpah best sebab main outdoor sambil menikmati pemandangan yang cantik.









All the super-duper excited faces. I told them trillion times how much I enjoyed the day.
I love the moment when we are holding hands together very tightly because..
I can feel the love, I can feel the warmth and I can feel that they'll hold my hands forever.

This going to be one of the best memory of ours. :)



We've been bestfriends for almost 7 years.! I love the way we talk about our futures, the road-trip plans, mesmerizing the silly memories, listening to each other problem, teasing each other, laughing macam perempuan gila, imagining our dreams and more. 


I LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY. The feeling is just there which ties our hearts together.  The meaning of true love is when you don't have a single reason to love that person because the only thing you knew is simply 'I love you'. Yes, I love them. Thankyou for the memories. Thankyou. :) 






p/s: hello winter holidays..!!! Home alone for a week, again.! :D

No comments: