Assalamualaikum
The nervous breakdown moment when easyjet is having 20% off for any flights with 200,000 seats and it will end tonight. Psss, easyjet ni taraf airasia je. Am I a final year student.? Yes.! Many places to go kalau tak pegi menyesal sampai tua.? Yes.! Duit simpanan berkepuk-kepuk dalam bank.? Errr.. Ade laa.. Tak cukup kita korek simpanan untuk family. I save too much for them. So, let me take just a small portion of it. Ok, I am a suitable candidate to book the flight. Terus book dua flights dalam hari yang sama. Heee.. :D
January - Italy
March - Amsterdam
May - UK tour with family
June - Istanbul
I would say that I love travelling. Its fun, so much fun. Learning how to organize the trip, doing budget, booking hostel/apartment, scheduling trains timetable, planning the journey and more.! I can't believe it that I've been travelling to foreign countries yang tak pandai cakap english which I found it adventurous and amazing. Its true 'Jauh perjalanan luas pemandangan'. :)
Ramai yang cakap student overseas banyak jalan dan habiskan duit scholarship for travelling. But hey, I am 100% confirm that you'll do the same thing if you are in our places. I have a discussion with my friends and I won.! Lets say our monthly allowance is GBP 650 and the flight ticket is just GBP 50. Kalau kat malaysia, elaun RM 650, tiket flight je RM 300. Alaaa, bila convert duit Malaysia sama je harga. But if you look in terms of ratio, 1:13 compared to 1:2. Murah kot.! Did I explained it well.? We deserved a great trip for our hard work.*krik krik*
Siapa cakap student yang belajar kat malaysia tak boleh travel.? Plan la trip to Bandung, Vietnam, Thailand, Brunei, ronda-ronda satu Malaysia and more. I have my own plans bila dah balik Malaysia. Travel will cost you money, but the experience you'll gain is priceless and you can't experience it just by reading books. You don't have to drop such comments, "Jealous la tengok korang asyik berjalan" on facebook. Now, Everyone can fly. Explore the world and start planning your trip.:p
Oh, great.! My family is coming to UK on May during my examination weeks. I can't say NO and that's the only time they have. I am in a serious dilemma. Hopefully, I'll just have one paper next semester and seems like I have to travel during the day and study at night. Baru ibu nampak anak dia rajin study. Hiks. Exams just around the corner tapi excited terlebih untuk post-exams trip. :D
p/s: Sejak ibu dah pencen, semakin rajin korek rahsia anak-anak. "Kalau ibu dapat tahu 10% of the secret pun cukup." Tapi ibu, ni dah tahu 100%. =.='
2 comments:
akan bukak easyjet! Thanks. hihi
Promotion tu dah habis daaaa....
Post a Comment