Assalamualaikum
I will neglect my beloved people whenever I'm busy and become an annoying anti-social person. Busy lah sangat kan. I need to manage my stress level and be more cool. Exam within two weeks, assignment ala-ala CSI Miami and final year project. Hey, sapa kata aku tak stress though I look cool.? Sigh. A reminder for you and I.!
Call ibu, izzati.! Jangan buat ibu risau. =.='
Read this short article on facebook: here and it made me think. So true that we always be in a rush and keep ourselves busy till we forget to take a pause and enjoy the moment. Everytime I go to the city, I'll stop and enjoy the street performance, musicians, floor painting using chalk, bargaining for a shawl and searching for kids holding their parent's hand. These are the small things which make me smile and happy. :)
The outlines were: in a commonplace environment at an inappropriate hour: Do we perceive beauty? Do we stop to appreciate it? Do we recognize the talent in an unexpected context?
One of the possible conclusions from this experience could be: If we do not have a moment to stop and listen to one of the best musicians in the world playing the best music ever written, how many other things are we missing?”
Maybe I should walk a bit slower, pause and appreciate the beauty. Remind me if I walk too fast. Sometimes, you have to guide me and lead me the way because I don't want to miss a thing. "Don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep, cause I'd miss you babe, and I don't wanna miss a thing". Ter 'feeling' pulak. ^__^
p/s: Keep calm and bittaufiq wannajah fil imtihan. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment