February 28, 2013

We've grown up so fast


Assalamualaikum


Maybe its quite late to update about this tapi nak cite jugak. Abang I dah bertunang.! Hihi. Why you look so gemuk.? Aigooo. Kan dah suruh diet and jogging at least twice a week. I'll be your personal trainer before your wedding day. As usual, me being the little sister who always bullying you, throwing tantrum and korek duit abang sampai nipis. But you should know that I always say your name in my prayer, thankful to Allah for having such a great brother. To my SIL, you are lucky to have abang as your husband, insyaallah and I believe that you'll be the best for him as well. :)





I still remembered out moments together since we were small. You'll do anything for me though you always made me cry. Biasa la adik-beradik, main sakat-menyakat kan.? How time flies so fast. You're getting married. Ibu ayah dah pencen. I'll be graduating soon and searching for a good job. Its time for us to support our family. Sebenarnya tengah penat nak apply kerja. Bukan senang nak cari sesuap nasi yang halal. Ya Allah, luaskanlah rezekiku dan permudahkanlah segala urusanku. Aaaaaaaa, cuak. K, bai. 






p/s: Dear benzene ring, you light up my life. I really appreciate it and I'll be good.  :)

No comments: