March 12, 2013

I'm just a girl

Assalamualaikum


I'm just a girl who love to hide my own feelings because i thought nobody will care,
I'm just a girl who love to cry by myself because i know how to wipe my own tears,
I'm just a girl who rarely 'merajuk' because i can 'pujuk' myself,
I'm just a girl who know how to take care of myself.


Its not that i don't care but i'm not sure how to react. But deep inside, i care for you. I can be mysterious, friendly and awkward. It depends on situation i'm in.


Teringat my usrahmate sharing pasal ujian dan nikmat. Bila kita dapat ujian level 1.1, nanti allah akan bagi reward nikmat level 1.2, then bagi ujian level 1.3 pulak. It will go on and on. No turning back, its all about self improvement, giving the best and accepting. When i was sad, i believed that allah will give me greater happiness but then i'm getting afraid of what gonna be the next tests. But i know, everyting gonna be worth. Life is a mystery and full with surprises. :)


I am glad to be surrounded with lovely people. When i got panic attack, they will keep me calm. When i want to have a lunch date, going to the gym, cooking good food, travelling, they'll be my partner in crime. When i want to bebel-bebel random things, they'll listen. What a bless. :)


Apakah motif penulisan ini.? Hanya mahu tenangkan hati. I've changed a lot. I'm not the same person, but a better person, insyaallah. :)




P/s: say my name often because i simply love to hear it. Best jugak nama 'izzati'. Hewhew. :)

No comments: