April 12, 2013

Memburu Impian


Assalamualaikum



I am a 23 years old lady who are going to graduate soon and I'm hunting for a good job. Reflecting all those times since kindergarten till university life, I give myself a pat at the back for being strong and persevere to face this tough life. To be honest, I never imagined myself to be an engineer at all. How beautiful Allah has arranged my life to be so perfect and I'm grateful upon these blessings. 



Both of my parents have been retired and I feel responsible towards my family. I hope I will secure at least a job offer before graduate. Alhamdulillah, I gave my best during interview sessions and walked out from the interview rooms without any regret. :)



I was in London for a week and I took the opportunity wandering around London. I had so much fun and managed to escape myself from hectic life in Sheffield. 3 years in UK and I never have a proper tour around London. Thank you my tourist guide. Dapat offer pakcage 'Dedatins' gitu.  (p/s: gamba repost from instagram je)





Horses may be kick or bite.!
London Eye
Harrods
M&M World





The best part was cycling at the park with you.
Enjoyed the lovely evening, watching others jogging, feeding the swans, lepak-ing and more.
We put all the problems aside and just having fun. ^^






Spring is on its way. 
Daffodils are blooming, and so my heart. :)



Why my face looks so round.? Double chin too.?
I've gained some weight meh.. *clap clap* :D






I love lights.
London at night is awesome and amazing.!






Now, I'm back at Sheffield. 18 days till my final year project submission. Alhamdulillah, my project looks promising, supervisor is overwhelmed and I feel even happier. My supervisor is very excited to publish my works.! Nikmat apa lagi yang kamu dustakan.? Let's pulun habis-habisan and then we can say bye-bye to assignment. Just one big push and we are done.! :D






p/s: I would like to share my job interview experiences. Tapi, nanti lah.. ^^

No comments: