Assalamualaikum
One of the best thing being a muslim is we have tawakal. Leave everything to Allah but it must comes with your hard work along with it. I'm so amazed with how Allah has written my life so perfectly and yours too.! I'm too afraid of what future might hold, but I always believed that whatever it is, it going to be the best for me. Though life gonna knocked me down sometimes, I'll cry my heart out and then smile because I know there should be something special behind it. Allah always know my own capabilities and what's best for me. Allah always know myself better than I do. :)
They said, doa permusafiran is one of the prayers that Allah will grant. I keep on praying what's the best for me and Alhamdulillah, I've secured a job interview this upcoming April. But this doesn't mean that I'm going to get the job, but the experience gonna be worth. I need your prayers so that I can ace my interview. I'm trying to build up my self-confidence by thinking that Allah gave me this opportunity not by chance. I'll do whatever it takes and give my best, insyaallah. :)
Happiness and trials come in set. You have to experience both. When everything seems wrong, its okay to cry because people cry, not because they are weak. Its because they've strong for too long. I hate pretending that I'm strong. Its truly amazing how Allah makes my burden lighter in my sujood and keep my self calm and tranquil.
I'm writing this for myself. Trials won't make your life worse. Trials are made to make a better you. I'm almost there with few toughest months left. Chin up and count your infinite blessings. "Janganlah kau bersedih, because everything gonna be okay.. Gonna be okay.." ^__^
p/s: I'll cry with every trials and blessings from Him. Tangisan kegembiraan dan tangisan kekuatan dalam ketidak-laratan. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment