Assalamualaikum
I hate coffee because I will get stomachache and even worse, cherry berry. I love the smell but not the bitter taste. Its undeniable that the smell is so refreshing. Yum yummy.. This coffee-love-hate relationship makes me barely giving a sip of coffee before.
Time flies so fast and poof. Hey, I'm a coffee lover. I prefer mocha and latte because I hate the milk foam. Rugi je cawan penuh dengan foam. Kedekut sungguh aku.! My new hobby is trying new coffee at Costa. So, you'll find me lepak-lepak at Costa often. Hewhew. I've discovered my new favourite coffee. Its coffee caramello. It taste so good.! :p
Coffee drinks chart for noob like me.!
Siap study and hafal types of coffee, pastu buat quiz. LOL.
I love tea and you love coffee. Love makes the bitter coffee taste so sweet and now, both of us love coffee. Thank you, love.! :p
p/s: kau lah yang selalu, selalu menemaniku, mendengar kisah pahit manis hidupku.. :)
p/s: kau lah yang selalu, selalu menemaniku, mendengar kisah pahit manis hidupku.. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment