May 11, 2013

FYP memories


Assalamualaikum



Alhamdulillah, I'm done with FYP. It was a great experience. Full with tears, hardworks, stress, sleepless nights, the giving up feeling and finally I can feel happiness. I'm so grateful to Allah for giving me this strength and helping me throughout the project. Thank you for all your prayers and supports. :')




30th April 2013
Final year report submission.
I just slept for 3 hours on that day and I can't hide the happiness on my face. 
With my study groupmates.
A special thank you to you girls. :')




Ehem.! Ni abang-abang kesayangan: Sam and Jordan. They treat me very well like I'm their little sister. Teman buat lab dari pagi sampai petang, tell me that everything going to be alright, having silly fight with each other, stalking Jordan's BIL on facebook, gossiping about Sam's blind date, sharing tips on building muscles.? and more. I feel very comfortable to be around you guys. Most importantly, thank you for proofreading my report. I'm so touched when they came to my poster presentation. I still remember the first day I met Jordan an I almost fainted because I skipped my meal. Starting on that day, Jordan will make sure that I have my meal before starting my experiment. Haha. You guys are awesome.! I just can give them a virtual hugs. Please come to my graduation day with a bouquet of flowers. Will you.? Lol :')






10th May 2013
Poster presentation.!
Muka penat gile. =.='





My coursemates for 3 years in Sheffield. :')





I just left with four exams and struggling to find the momentum to start my revision. However, I end up writing this post. Sheessshhhhh... Okay, cite dah habis. Now, how to use this bloody calculator and hold a pen.? =.='







p/s: Wishing you all the best for those who are having their exams soon. May Allah ease the way for you. :)

No comments: