Assalamualaikum
I just got back from Turkey trip. The trip was memorable but I have many pending posts. I hope you will be patient enough for the Turkey trip post. Kene amek queue dulu :D
Alhamdulillah, I just completed my final exam on 8th June 2013. After the exam, I really wanna scream on top of my lung but I end up crying. Izzati always be a crying baby. This little feeling told me that this gonna be the end of my university life, no more lecture, no more assignments and no more exams. Most important thing is that I feel so blessed and everything that I have achieved so far is just a mercy from Allah. I am blessed to have supportive family, friends and people around me. Thank you. I won't made it without your endless support and prayers. Thank you. :')
MEng Chemical Engineering
Class of 2013
The University of Sheffield
They are my colleague for almost 5 years. Congratulations because we finally made it till the end despite all the challenges and stress that we have faced. Chemical engineering is tough but bearable. You just need to put hard work, lots of efforts and have faith in Allah.
Rahimah Shafie, Ain Zubaidah Abdul Aziz, Athirah Farhama Muhammad Amin and Shafina Shafiee.
They are my awesome study groupmates. Halal kan semua ilmu and may all of us be successful in anything we do. Thank you. Our path might be different but do know that I always pray the best for you. :')
No need to be introduced.
We gonna chase our dreams and wish you all the best too, bestie.! :')
My final results will be released next week. Whatever the results going to be, I'll accept it willingly because I have give my very best and there is nothing I want to change. :')
p/s: I'm having a job interview tomorrow. Hopefully going to be the final job interview and then its time to decide. Need your prayer people. Jazakillah khair. :')
No comments:
Post a Comment