August 19, 2013

Home is where I belong


Assalamualaikum



I've arrived safely in Malaysia a week before raya. No jetlag since my flight ticket was upgraded to Business Class. I've slept soundly for 8 hours and ate good food.!!! Thankyou MAS. Leaving Sheffield and realizing that I have ended my journey as a student was a heartbreaking moment. I have this lovey-dovey relationship with Sheffield; a place where I develop myself to be beyond my own imagination. I shall visit Sheffield one day, for a trip with my hard-earned money. :')




19 July 2013


Breaking the good news is that I've graduated with First Class Honours in Chemical Engineering. All praises to Allah. Thank you to my family, friends and my blogger readers for your endless support. Finally, I made it.! This marks a final post as a student. No more whining on exams, assignments, lectures, labs and presentations. Life is a continuous learning process. So, I'll still keep on whining. 



I feel very excited to start a great journey as a real chemical engineer soon. :')




p/s: Salam Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir Batin. :')

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kak zati, congrats!

sweetie said...

Tahniah! mendapat ijazah kelas pertama.

Izzati Ellyani said...

Thankyou.. :)