August 19, 2013

Things to be missed


Assalamualaikum


I have a chat with my family and we came across to this topic: United Kingdom vs Malaysia


  1. Healthy Lifestyle: Fruits, juices, vegetables and milk are cheaper in UK. I missed seedless grapes, strawberry and fresh milk very much. I walk a lot in Sheffield. Kat Malaysia panas, becak ketiak kalau jalan kaki.
  2. Driving manners: They are very discipline and tolerable on the road. You will get stress if you drive in Malaysia and you might suffer from high blood pressure.
  3. Customer service: Their cashier/waiters/workers are very friendly. I'm gonna missed, 'Hello, love. Thankyou. Have a good day.' Orang Malaysia kedekut senyuman. 
  4. Public transport: UK has an excellent public transport services with affordable price.! If in Malaysia, having a car is a must since most of the places are not reachable by public transport.
  5. Easy shopping access: I used to bring my debit card and handphone in UK. Beli air 60 sen pun boleh bayar pakai debit card. Sekarang, banyak kedai kat Malaysia boleh pakai debit card. Bila dah pakai debit card, semakin kurang cash dalam dompet. Malaysia kan 'aman' sehinggakan kes ragut dan rompak semakin berleluasa. 



All in all, I love Malaysia the most. I love gerai makan tepi jalan, shopping complex yang bukak sampai malam dan paling penting makanan yang sedap sangat-sangat. For the sake of the good food,  I will tolerate and adapt myself with five points above. Oh, dan saya akan bertolak ansur dengan nyamuk juga. :)




2 comments:

sweetie said...

Ya saya pun suka sheffield... sungguh tenang dan best!

Izzati Ellyani said...

So agree with you. Walaupun kampung, tapi best. :)