Assalamualaikum
At first I am doubting if I made the right decision to accept this job. I do feel a bit regret to reject an offer from O&G company. Some of my friends said that I am a fool and asked if I really love my job now.
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius
Yes, I do love my job and this is what I am looking for. Proud to announce, I am a girl in a green suit. A process engineer at Kualiti Alam Sdn. Bhd. :)
(selfie picture in changing room)
Green suit, helmet, respirator and boot are my daily uniform. Walking to operation plant like a gangsta, dude.
Started my work on 1st October and I am getting comfortable with my working environment. The proof is that there is no Monday's blues. Wake up every morning and I am ready for work. Staying with my family in Seremban make me even happier. Balik rumah terus tanya ibu, "Masak apa hari ni? Lapar laaaa.." What a lovely life. Hihi. :)
Sometimes, we have to make our own decision without knowing if it is the best. I always wish if I can see my future. But this is life. Sometimes, you have to learn the hardest way but never ever lose faith in Allah. Each decision will develop you into a better person if you keep on struggling and giving your best. I do afraid of challenges but success won't come without challenges kan.? Embrace it. :')
p/s: planning for a trip. Vietnam maybe.? :D
Regards, an amazing career woman. :p

2 comments:
Kak Zati, Congrats! You look so happy. Pray the best for you! :)
Dear Adilah, thankyou.!!! Wish you all best for your final year. Slamat job hunting nnti. :)
Post a Comment