June 24, 2012

Belfast - Titanic Museum


Assalamualaikum




Exams ended on 8th June dan malam tu jugak kitorang bertolak ke Belfast. Memang desperate gile nak travel. Holiday mode is on.! Sila landing kat Belfast city airport instead of Belfast International Airport if you don't wanna them to ask you gazillion times 'kenapa tak turun kat Belfast City?'.  =.='



What do I think about Belfast.? Wonderful. Breath-taking scenery. Lots of interesting places to visit. Banyak kedai makan halal juga.! Tak ramai bangsa kulit hitam. Rumah sewa yang murah. BUT, its quite far from mainland and it will be difficult to travel from here if you are kaki-jalan clanz. A cold summer this year. Alhamdulillah, Allah lets the Sun shone on us. Beautiful weather. We had a walk around Belfast city. :)





We are the chemical engineers.. :)








My beloved annye.. Thankyou for the awesome hospitality.. :)







 Olympic city.!






View the whole Belfast from here. Gayat.!





Motif pakai skirt kembang-kembang sebab nak pi Titanic Museum.! Bajet nak amek gamba kat staircase. Baru feeling-feeling princess gitu, tapi hampa. Tiada staircase di sana. Aku bukanlah kipas-susah-mati movie Titanic. Alang-alang dah sampai, masuk je lah. The entrance fee is GBP 9 and really worth it.!




You will learn their history, the way they built the ship and the Titanic tragedy. I've spent almost 2 hours in the museum reading half of the history just to get the main idea. Do you expect me to read everything while I'm on my sweet escape.? Oh, no. Nerd sugguh kalau begitu.






Love the architecture.. :)







Yeay, I've been invited to the launch of Titanic







Before that, please stamp your ticket first.! 







Bot penyelamat.
Tapi, Rose dengan Jack tak sempat naik. :D









Engineering much.? They were awesome. Wish to be a great engineer too.!








Si gadis dan skirtnye.. :D






They were too proud and very confident that Titanic is an unsinkable ship. But they forgot that Allah always be the greatest.  I always have this fear that Allah will take everything I have just in a blink of an eye. Ibrahnya ialah, "Atas setiap usaha dan kejayaan yang kita kecapi, semuanya datang daripada  Allah. Jangan sesekali bersikap sombong dan bangga diri. Sentiasa jadi hambaNya yang bersyukur."





Gonna write about Belfast - Giant Causeway. Cekkidaut..! :D
















TIPS 1: Please wear bright colour to burst the happy mood in the picture. ^__^

No comments: