Assalamualaikum
Day 2: Giant Causeway tour. We chose Allen Tour, GBP 22/person. You will need the whole day for this trip from 9.00am - 7.30pm. A worth trip. One word that can describe the trip is romantic. :D
Carnlough Harbour Slipway
Waiting for my Capten Jack Sparrow. Savvy.?
Next was Carrick-a-Rede, but I call it as 'cengkerik'. Easier to pronounce kan.? *krik krik krik* I guess the entrance fee is about GBP 4.50/person. A long 2 hours walk but you won't feel it cause the scenery is so amazing, subhanallah. :)
The bridge. Sila pandang bawah. Cantik.!
Though the picture a bit blur, I'm lovin it.!
Delicate little flowers.. :)
The climax: Giant Causeway.! As usual, there must be a story behind it. In summary, giant Belfast gaduh dengan giant Ireland disebabkan rasa cemburu (macam typical drama melayu). Disebabkan giant Ireland tak pandai berenang, lalu dia susun batu-batu ni untuk dijadikan jambatan dari Ireland ke Belfast. Then, the tourist guide cite pasal bini giant, anak giant, ubat tidur, yada-yada and I'm lost. For full version story, kindly ask pakcik Google. :D
Batu-batu yang disusun giant
For a nature lover, sila kumpul duit banyak-banyak dan datang sini. Not recommended kalau nak bawak parents yang ada masalah sakit lutut semasa berjalan. :D
TIPS 2: Wear a smile as your make up and you are ready to go.!
p/s: Almost 2 weeks in micet. Fun but I love my home more. Next post is BARCELONA.. Tu pun kalau ada masa cause I'll start my lab work next week. Have a great summer holidays.. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment