July 12, 2012

A Happy Lady


Assalamualaikum



'New post' ditekan beberapa kali. Tulis dan padam. Simpan dalam draft. Delete post keesokan harinya. Terlalu banyak yang hendak diperkatakan tetapi tidak pasti dimanakah permulaannya. Apakah perasaan ini.? Ok, let me tell you one by one and start recalling my memories. 


I am happy lady. Blessing with a very loving family. We had a family vacation to Kelantan, shopping, having yummy food, gossiping, baking and sleeping with ibu.? Once in a while. Tehee.. Planning to go to Kemaman this weekend but it was cancelled because I have lab this week. Tsk3.. My beloved Hidayah Rosman, I'm gonna meet you one day before you're going back to Russia, Insyaallah. :)


Internship at micet is fun. Very nice roommates, supervisor, co-supervisor, lecturers and some of the staffs. Working in the lab always be tiring, starving and boring. Hehe. But I still enjoying it. I met my lecturers and the luckiest one was Madam Elmi because I always feel comfortable around her. I knocked her room and she was so shocked. Teary eyes, big smile and warm hug welcoming me.  As usual, dapat minum petang free. Laksa dan teh o beng.! We keep on chatting while eating. It has been a while. :)


It was fun to share all my dreams with them. Asking for their opinions and choices that I have. They keep asking me, why did I do my internship here.? For sure I want to work with Shell, Exxonmobil, Petronas, Sapura and other companies. I guess this was my fate and I am happy with it. One thing that I learn, I have my own dreams and plans. Somehow, Allah always know the best for me. Though it might not be mine, I will always keep on praying and dreaming because I have faith in Allah. I won't compare myself with others because I am so grateful with these endless blessings. :)




Dream a little dream. :)




Somehow, I missed Sheffield especially their humble people. Yes. They are very polite and humble compared to Malaysians. Is that so hard to speak politely and show some respect to others.? Though I'm speaking politely to you, I guess I can't hide my disappointed face expression. Bukankah antara ciri-ciri Ibadurrahman ialah be humble and speak politely.? :)


"Adapun hamba-hamba tuhan yang maha pengasih itu adalah orang-orang yang berjalan di bumi dengan rendah hati dan apabila orang-orang bodoh menyapa mereka (dengan kata-kata yang menghina) mereka mengucapkan Salam" (25:63)



Ramadhan is approaching. Jom sama-sama tingkatkan amal ibadah. Though I feel a bit 'weak' here, I know that Allah will always be by my side. :)









p/s: I love 'Laskar Pelangi' movie. I wanna watch it again. "Kalau nak pintar, belajar.. Kalau nak berhasil, usaha.." ^__^

2 comments:

muhammadthoriq said...

hopefully you'll stay happy and enjoy your life accordingly.
lagu laskar pelangi best, cite dia pon best...novel ape ntah lagi.. :D

Izzati Ellyani said...

amin amin amin.. :)

suke watak lintang. very responsible, independent, hardworking and optimistic boy. gigih lalu lubuk buaya sebelum pegi sekolah. oowhhh, akan dicari novel itu. hopefully, dalam bahasa melayu la.. :D