August 26, 2012



Assalamualaikum



Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir Batin. I'm totally sure that you've celebrated eid-fitri with full of excitement.  We celebrating eid at Gemencheh, Negeri Sembilan. Alhamdulillah, atuk is getting better though he still can't walk or stand on his own feet and laying on the bed. I almost cried when I saw atuk in his baju raya, nice perfume with a bright smile. 


"Kalau atuk dah sihat, atuk nak hantar kak ngah pegi airport bulan 9 nanti"
"Atuk kene cepat sihat. Kene la makan masi dan ubat"


This year, our eid is not the same. Somehow, I feel grateful and happy with these endless blessings. Atuk, I always praying for your happiness and health. :)



Tahun ni baju raya warna hijau pucuk pisang. Love the colour: Soft and mature. Visiting the relatives. Eating like I will never eat ketupat, lemang, rendang, lodeh, kuah kacang, mi soto and mi kari ever again. Receiving lots of duit raya. Though I'm a bit shy to take that duit raya, rezeki jangan ditolak kan.? Its funny when my moyang asked, "Sapo cicit den yang poie eropah.?"  "Saya nenek.!" (sambil angkat tangan)










On 2nd Syawal, we went back to awesome Taiping.! Photoshoot at Lake Garden, post-eid shopping and visiting tonnes of relatives. I wish to stay at Taiping not at Seremban. Hewhew. Taiping Lake Garden kering-kontang disebabkan musim kemarau. Ada yang memancing, ada yang melakukan aksi renang Pandelela dan ada yang berlari-lari tengah tasik sambil amek gambar. Eh.? ;p







Under my umbrella ella ella e e .. :D










Ini baru sebahagian daripada keluarga. ^__^






This is Cibi anak Chibi. Made a perfect eid.!
We awesome people love awesome cat yaw. 
Kami pencinta kucing. :D




Its not the end of my eid-fitri yet. Hari raya kan sebulan. I'm inviting you to my raya open house this 1st September (Saturday) from 3pm-10pm. Hanya ada makanan, tiada duit raya. Harap maklum. ^___^



Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 
Minal Aidin Wal Faizin 


(Semoga kita termasuk orang-orang yang kembali kepada fitrah dan mendapat kemenangan)








p/s: I just have another week at Micet .! Excited to meet my beloved roommates and lets eat till we fall asleep. Oh great, I need to start my final report writing. Dear unikl micet's wifi, please behave. 

No comments: