Assalamualaikum
Safely arrived in Sheffield and its the middle of autumn here. A little bit cold and i need to apply tonnes of lotion as the weather is quite dry. Damn you scaly skin. I feel like a mermaid. Ehh.? Home is where the heart is. Its like I keep my heart in a box and hide it in my house but my body is in Sheffield. You can't kill me except if you stab my heart. Ala-ala Davy Jones from Pirates of Caribbean gitu. Savvy.? :D
I had a great summer vacation in Malaysia with my beloved awesome people. I will miss my family, having nasi lemak as breakfast almost everyday, the super delicious food, the weather, my internship experience at micet, my lovely cats and more.! infinite blessings. ^__^
I really treasured the feelings when my family sent me off at the airport. Love the drama, the hugs, the kisses, the hope and the smiles. No tears are allowed when you are with me. I guess that gonna be my last airport drama since I'll graduate next year, insyaallah. Unless, if I consider to pursue my study till phd. ^^
Transit 14 hours in Dubai and had the chance for a tour in the city. Panas bahang lak ai. A steel and modern city. I really wanted to borong jubah but it turned up that the jubah is super expensive. I mampu beli fridge magnet je. Tsk3..
At Burj Khalifa
The tallest sky crapper in the world
Burj Khalifa
The Souq
The nightview
I'll start my final year journey tomorrow. I want to make my family proud on my graduation day, Insyaallah. I realized that it wont't be that easy and hence I'll give my very best for this final year. To my beloved friends, lets create more memories together and wish you all the best. Fighting.!
p/s: Don't count your worries, but count your blessings. :)
3 comments:
final year dh? good luck! how time fliess hehehe.
good luck, may Allah ease
my final year...!!!! Thankyou for the wishes.. :)
Post a Comment