October 7, 2012

Chasing my dream


Assalamualaikum


Last saturday was my first job interview. This is the crucial part of my life where it will determine my future on how I can find my own 'sesuap nasi'. Rezeki memang dari Allah, but we have to struggle for it. 


It was just a pre-interview for scholarship to pursue phd under UM. Yes, I'm considering for phd since teaching always be my passion. Don't ask me why I chose this path but each of us has different plan and different interest. I'm so amazed on how Allah writes my path, subhanallah. I always believed that Allah's planning is the best.! I feel so blessed. Thankyou for your support and prayers as well. Most of them know how much I really want to be an academia. I want to do things which I love the most and this is it. :)


Alhamdulillah, the pre-interview went well. Ibu said that f I really want this job, give my best and if I just want an experience, just go for it. Wise said, ibu. The professor seems very impressed with me. I just can't hide my excitedness to be a lecturer. Hihi. We discussed a lot about my future project, his plan for me and he is orang nogori jugak.! We will have a more formal interview on skype within two weeks and I will give my best. :)





With Prof. Ir. Dr. to-be. :D



 "Tiada apa yang diharapkan oleh seorang ibu dan bapa melainkan untuk melihat kejayaan anaknya"


In everything I do, I always want to please Allah and my family. This is the only way to say thankyou ibu for giving me birth and thankyou ibu ayah for taking care of me with these infinite loves. I always pray to Allah that I will be their "qurrota a'yun". The one who will bring happiness in their life. :)



My beloved readers, DO WHAT YOU LOVE THE MOST.! 

We have different paths, so NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF WITH OTHERS. :)







Kind regards, Izzati Ellyani. :)


3 comments:

fadheR said...

trueee! hehe good luck soon to be lecturer comel :P

nshira said...

indeed!

goodluck with your future!

may Allah ease u in everything that you do! ;)

Izzati Ellyani said...

Thankyou for your support and prayers.. :D