November 3, 2012

Autumn's Love

Assalamualaikum



My autumn is filled with infinite loves and blessings. A hectic life as a final year student. I have the 'niat' to update my blog but twitter and instagram offer more more interesting alternative where I can spilled out everything. 

Just a quick recap. Let the pictures speak thousand words. :)


I enjoyed a morning walk at the park. Breathing fresh air. Emptying my mind. Looking at clouds, ducks, trees and birds. Enjoying the view every second of it and being thankful enough for infinite Allah's blessings.  :)



A morning walk at Crooksmore park.






I got 38 likes for this picture on facebook. Dr. Pitt likes this picture too.
Subhanallah. Amazing kan.? Gonna miss the Autumn's colours. :)






The red, orange and yellowish tree. 
Gonna stay in my memory forever.




My first time jumping on trampoline.!
I can be very childish, sometimes. ;p




Its eid-adha 2012. Luckily I just have a class in the evening. So, sempat nak solat sunat hari raya. Tapi, masjid penuh sangat and we have to pray outside in the cold.! Still, a beautiful memory. :)



Eid-adha 2012






I'm a big fan of university give-it-a-go trip and went to Newcastle last week. Rasa macam pergi rombongan sekolah gittew. Its even fun when you go with your best friends. :D



credit to hanif




Famous bridge in the world.
Jambatan ni boleh lipat-lipat untuk kapal lalu. 






The most interesting part was Etol's brithday..!!!! We had so much fun together. A girls night out. Went to the city, have a face-painting, enjoying delicious food and having a great time together. Hmm, I wonder if we will have this moment again once we've graduate. I love our friendship. <3




With birthday girl.
Cookie monster pun boleh though I'm a big fan of Elmo.





Our crazy friendship. <3





Oh, this is Boo. Etol's kitty.
My sweety pie.. <3





My life will be very busy and I always wish for an extra time. No matter how hard it going to be, I will give myself the chance to enjoy this amazing life and excel in my study. I want to create more memories and be good.! ALhamdulillah, I am having a great life. :)



Sheffield is getting colder. I guess this is the time to say goodbye Autumn and hello Winter. Oh, Hello November too.! Have a good day, my lovely readers.. :)








p/s: do you love my new background.? simple and clean. saje tukar nak bagi semangat rajin update blog. ;p


No comments: